Participating Members, schools in Sponsored states benefit from Member resources
By Beth Ziehmer
April 20, 2017
Mapping Your Future's Membership Program provides access to several Member resources that institutions have come to depend on from Mapping Your Future.
- Secure school portal
- 22 types of Online Counseling sessions
- Customized counseling (adding some school-specific content, determine questions, regulatory required information)
- Archived records available for three years
- Retrieval of updated student data (from counseling)
- ExitExpress (sending exit counseling sessions to NSLDS)
- SchoolExpress (automated retrieval of counseling records)
- Default prevention tools
- Ability to enable website integration of counseling
- Ability to enable website integration of calculators
- Ability to enable website integration of educational games
- Direct Loan entrance and Direct Loan exit counseling presentations and presenter guides
- Educational games
- Loan forgiveness chart
- Printable exit counseling materials for counseling student in-person and for mailing to students
- Repayment options flyer
- Servicer information sheet
- Student loan interest rate chart
- Verification worksheets
- Access to member-only services for free or at a low-cost, such as:
Most of the Member resources listed above are available through the secure Access Area by clicking on the Member Resources link on the left navigation bar.
Mapping Your Future is a public service nonprofit organization that has been providing Online Counseling to schools, students, and families for more than 20 years.
We look forward to the next 20 years of providing services and tools for students, families, and schools.
Visit mappingyourfuture.org/Membership/membershippart.cfm for more information on the Membership Program or contact the Mapping Your Future staff at email@example.com or (800) 374-4072.