Join Mapping Your Future for Financial Literacy Month
By Beth Ziehmer
March 22, 2018
Sunday, April 1 marks the beginning of Financial Literacy Awareness Month. Join Mapping Your Future in this month-long celebration of money management information, tips, and tools.
Mapping Your Future offers a variety of financial literacy tools, as outlined in the related article.
Throughout April, Mapping Your Future will be publishing daily financial literacy tips on Facebook and Twitter. Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and incorporate these tips by sharing them with your respective audiences. Mapping Your Future Financial Solutions will also have more in-depth tips on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Also, in celebration of Financial Literacy Month, Money Management International and Mapping Your Future are providing the Your Credit Report & Credit Score webinar on April 12 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. The webinar will provide information and tools to understand your personal credit report and what factors determine a credit score. This webinar will discuss:
- Analyze a credit report
- Obtain and review your credit report
- Know the purpose that a credit report serves
- Review your credit report for errors and have them fixed
- Identify ways to protect your identity
- Determine the effect of credit scores on interest rates for loans
- Identify ways to improve credit scores
Register for the Thursday, April 12 webinar.